Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,671 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

You can make your own career here

Manager (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI (US)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

ProsYou really get the opportunity to work with the best of the best. I am always so impressed with the level of talent. In addition, you are working with some of the most recognized corporate brands on a global basis as your clients.

ConsNaturally, with many of the roles, significant travel is required. Deloitte prides itself on in-person contact with the client. This does mean you could be away from home 4-5 days a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs we grow, there are some natural challenges that arise in relation to bureaucracy. If we focus on those areas as we grow, we can better manage them within the firm.

best professional services firm

Director (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Always interesting, great people, challenging and continue to learn every… Cons: Like all high performance firms, need to work hard to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

"Excellent company" to be with.

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work life balance, Opportunities, Ample growth and learning Opportunities Personal Development Self Motivation Cons: There is absolutely nothing I can think of. Being in this firm for almost… Advice to Senior Management: Please keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.