Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,650 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good place to launch your career, but may be not for the most people in the long run

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFor recent college and graduate school graduates, it's a good place to launch your career. Also, those who want to have Big 4 on your resume, it is definitely a good option.

ConsIt's your career: In other words, they do not care about your career growth in the long run. Compensation is not really balanced with the hours and efforts you actually need to input.

Deloitte AERS

ERS Consultant (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent people management - true believer of the people's first policies Great growth opportunities - freedom to get on… Cons: Very Long working hours during the busy season Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A place to learn constantly

Analyst (Current Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for less than a year

Pros: * One can be expected to learn on-the-job * Exposure to… Cons: * Expertise in a specific funtional area might be difficult… Advice to Senior Management: Posting as per employee's preference is needed Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.