Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

A truly exceptional place to start your career.

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Arlington, VA (US)

ProsDeloitte has an excellent culture that requires collaboration and team work in order to be successful. Additionally, the developmental programs for each career level and under-represented members of the workforce are best in class. Lastly, there is incredible diversity in roles (client-facing and internal) available to employees that provides talented professional countless opportunities.

ConsDeloitte places a heavy focus on "extra-curricular" activities. Although these are great opportunities for development, it does require additional work each week. Transitions between our Commercial, Federal, and international member firms is not transparent. Lastly, the pay structure has been adjusted twice over the past five years and still appears to lag other top tier firms.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease explore more creative travel arrangements that the tradition 3-4-5. Also, build a straightforward pathway for project opportunities for practitioners between Commercial, Federal, and international member firms.

Good place to work and learn

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than a year

Pros: good place to learn and start a career nice working environment… Cons: no work life balance and too much of work pressure the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great

I have been working at Deloitte full-time

Pros: great place to work, very challenging Cons: work load is varied and cannot plan Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!