Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

You can make your own career here

Manager (Current Employee) Detroit, MI (US)

ProsYou really get the opportunity to work with the best of the best. I am always so impressed with the level of talent. In addition, you are working with some of the most recognized corporate brands on a global basis as your clients.

ConsNaturally, with many of the roles, significant travel is required. Deloitte prides itself on in-person contact with the client. This does mean you could be away from home 4-5 days a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs we grow, there are some natural challenges that arise in relation to bureaucracy. If we focus on those areas as we grow, we can better manage them within the firm.

Great working experience

Intern (Current Employee) Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I have been working at Deloitte as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The place was great to work in, as you work with some of the best minds.… Cons: If you're an intern, the permanent hires may take little notice of you. So it's important for… Advice to Senior Management: If a head of department has nothing specific for an intern to do,… More

Great company - lots of benefits/perks!

Senior Tax Analyst (Former Employee) Halifax, NS (Canada)

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than a year

Pros: - benefit package - pension - good work/life balance Cons: - poor communication between decision-makers and those affected by decisions… Advice to Senior Management: - open channels of communication - provide more opportunities for cross-training… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!