DigitalGlobe
www.digitalglobe.com Longmont, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Chaotic in QA

QA Engineer (Former Employee)
Longmont, CO (US)

I worked at DigitalGlobe as a contractor for more than a year

ProsLoved what we worked on, satellite imagery. Not many other places you can do that. Good people, super smart. Felt like we were doing cool stuff. Relaxed dres.s, bagels on Tuesdays, pay was decent.

ConsStressful, QA management would never say no or stand up for their team. Employees on QA team did not feel appreciated. Lot of turnover in team management. Newest manager decided employees make too much and cut raises very low. Have started cutting benefits since they went public.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop thinking of QA as a money waster and treat them like a valued part of the team.

Look elsewhere if you want to advance.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at DigitalGlobe full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I like the people I actually work with, they are… Cons: No room for advancement, management does not want to promote anyone. Do not expect to be paid for the job you do. They will load… Advice to Senior Management: We are people, not human capital!!! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Merger Experience Was Not a Good One

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at DigitalGlobe full-time for more than a year

Pros: - World leader in satellite imagery industry - Competitive Pay - Plenty… Cons: - Management gave almost no details about events relating to the merger… Advice to Senior Management: Be open to all employees when dealing with something as… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DigitalGlobe.

Worked for DigitalGlobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DigitalGlobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DigitalGlobe CEO Jeffrey R. (Jeff) Tarr. All reviews posted anonymously by DigitalGlobe employees.