Disney Parks & Resorts

home.disney.go.com

Fun for work experience and company insight, draining otherwise.

College Program (Former Employee) Lake Buena Vista, FL (US)

ProsFree park access. You also get to meet many people around the country and world on a daily basis. Depending on where you work, you get to experience fireworks, parades, and the occasional celebrity.

ConsLower management tends to have a very obnoxious ego and can be quite nasty to their cast. Very strict on the disney look, and some costumes are very bizarre and kind of humiliating. If you are full time or on the college program you will work 50 plus hours around the holidays.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that the front line cast members are who the guests interact with day to day. the more happy you keep them, the more happy your guests will be!

Great Experience

Sales (Former Employee) Tampa, FL (US)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Feeling good about helping guests Great benefits even for part time employees Raises weren't… Cons: Not approved time off sometimes. 7 day support and you must work a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working for Disney as a College Program Cast Member

College Program Merchandising Role (Former Employee) Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern for less than a year

Pros: As a Disney Cast Member you get to interact with many people from different backgrounds. You also get to attend Disney parks for free whenever… Cons: As a College Program student, you get the worst possible work hours. The apartments you have to live in, for which rent is deducted from… More

There are newer reviews on Disney Parks & Resorts.

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!