Disney Parks & Resorts

home.disney.go.com

I have worked at both Disneyland and Disney World!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPerks are nice. At Disneyland, could allow 3 guests in 18 different times, discounts on food and other stuff. Disney World was okay. Not sure about how many time to get family/friends into the park.

ConsManagement at my location at Disney World was AWFUL. I dreaded going to work. I am very happy that I transferred to Disneyland and had a wonderful experience with my management in Main Entrance Operations.

Great Co-Workers and a fun time, ok pay and managment that doesnt care about you.

Attractions Cast Member (Former Employee) Anaheim, CA (US)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people you work with are great. It makes coming to work everyday… Cons: Pay is on the low side with only a raise of 3% each march. Takes awhile… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees like you actually care about them and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Finance internship

I have been working at Disney Parks & Resorts

Pros: Very friendly working environment; good work-life balance Cons: a slightly conservative company culture More
There are newer reviews on Disney Parks & Resorts.

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!