Dixons Retail

www.dixonsretail.com

Some good people, a lot of inefficiency and far too much politics

Manager (Former Employee) Sheffield, England (UK)

ProsThe people are mercurial; I worked with some of the best people I have ever met in their fields. The senior leadership team talk to the people on the front line in terms of customer experience and doing the right thing.

ConsUnfortunately, far too many are average at best, and there's a lot of incompetence and lack of accountability. Despite talking a good game, with their customer plan, the focus is consistently on reducing cost base. During times of unprecedented sales demand, costs continue to be cut driving a poor customer experience and lost revenue.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider budgets beyond single fiscal years. You lose revenue through over promised cost base cuts, which means you cut into flesh rather than trimming fat.

Poor culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Dixons Retail

Pros: It is place to get some experience and leave. Cons: Very low salary for he job you do. Advice to Senior Management: They need to change hole system in the organisation. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

4 years of retail operations experience

Operations Specialist (Current Employee) Istanbul (Turkey)

I have been working at Dixons Retail full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: few of the best colleauges I've worked with, in a… Cons: the worst part of this job is the low salary, and that… Advice to Senior Management: They should try harder to keep their employees satisfied, especially the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dixons Retail.

Worked for Dixons Retail? Contribute to the Community!