Dole Food

www.dole.com

Good place to start

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Enterprise, AL (US)

ProsA very solid place to work with great co workers and opportunities. I did like the Career Opportunities. But the communication between compensation workers and Senior leadership was second to none.

ConsLong hours and physical labor were just a few cons. The work life balance was pretty good but It could have been better. The pay was low for the amount of work that was expected of you on a day to day basis. With an education this job may have been better for me but i was treated with fairness and respect. The senior leadership could have been stronger.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your workers

Excellent work atmosphere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Dole Food

Pros: Excellent work atmosphere, friendly staff Cons: Can't think of anything really More

You get out what you put in

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Westlake Village, CA (US)

I worked at Dole Food full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great company, great people, competitive salary and benefits. Opportunities for those willing to work hard to earn it.… Cons: Not always in agreement with Sr Mgmt but always aligned… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to those in your reporting chain. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dole Food.

Worked for Dole Food? Contribute to the Community!