Dominion Enterprises
www.dominionenterprises.com Norfolk, VA 5000+ Employees

Excellent place to work, one of the best places I've worked at!

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Norfolk, VA (US)

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than a year

ProsI really enjoyed the culture. We worked on cutting edge products and technologies. The people are fun, talented, and motivated. Bureaucracy was kept to a minimum. Communication was encouraged. As a software developer, training and tools are important. We chose our own computers. We were encouraged to purchase the tools we needed to make our jobs successful. Training was always available and sponsored by the company. I enjoyed working in downtown Norfolk. DE has a beautiful building with nice work spaces. Plenty of nearby places to eat and get coffee.

ConsFor me there were not many cons. The ability to work remotely from time to time would have been nice, but I don't think that is really a con.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. I appreciated the common sense approach to problem solving. I like how each division is allowed to make choices that are right for the division.

Flag Review

Dominion Enterprises Director responded to this review

Dec 07, 2012

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Solid company, sound leadership

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises

Pros: Upper-level management seems very ethical and seems to understand the lower tiers of the company well. They're… Cons: Nothing big. Internal advancement isn't handed to you, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company, Excellent Benefits I liked it

Office Manager (Former Employee)
Saint Rose, LA (US)

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great Benefits the office environment was close knit and free… Cons: We were in the wrong market so our office closed… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dominion Enterprises.

Worked for Dominion Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dominion Enterprises reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dominion Enterprises CEO Jack Ross . All reviews posted anonymously by Dominion Enterprises employees.