Dr Pepper Snapple Group

www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com

Good Merchandiser job if your a good worker

Part Time Merchandiser (Former Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

ProsThe pay is good for the job. You get payed full time hours even though most times you only work 25-30 hours a week. The managers are understanding and good to work with as many of them will work just as hard as you do, they get to go home early when they finish early so they will like you if your a fast worker and reward you in suit.

ConsThe work is not easy. In order to finish your stores during peak season you will have to work fast, work hard, and even work extra hours. This is only around times like Independence day, superbowl, and other peak party times. Dealing with lazy co-workers can sour you, try to team up with someone who cares about their job as much as you do and you will be fine.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways reward your hardest workers and dont try to be our buddies, this will only cause problems in the long run. Offer us free drinks after a long day, we know you can :)

Overburdened

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Truly there were not any redeeming traits of working at… Cons: Expectations of management team and hours out of touch with reality. Average work week… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Most laborious job I have ever had

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Austin, TX (US)

I worked at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits are good they start from day 1 Cons: Work not distributed equally. Do not pay time and a half,… Advice to Senior Management: Pay better and show a little bit more respect for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Worked for Dr Pepper Snapple Group? Contribute to the Community!