Dr Pepper Snapple Group

www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com
  www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Supervisor

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
Current Employee - Supervisor in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place to work, easy work. usually Mon -Fri. Summer months can get real busy, insurance is pretty good. Lots and lots of training, which has come in real handy at times.

Cons

No room for advancement. Summer months are 12 to 15 hours a day with no overtime,no comp days, no nothing...

Give bonuses to the Supervisors,and bring up the salary to current levels. It would be nice to meet
upper management once in a while

181 Other Employee Reviews for Dr Pepper Snapple Group (View Most Recent)

Fantastic and fun place to work with some great people, you just need to look out for the bad apples (managers).

Former Employee - IT Manager  in  Plano, TX (US)
    Former Employee - IT Manager in Plano, TX (US)

I worked at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people that work there are extremely talented and smart
    The company has a great culture and fun working environment - work hard/play hard
    Discounted soft drinks!!

Cons

Some of the managers lack adequate people skills...i.e - don't know how to treat people and appreciate/recognize hard work or hard efforts by the employees.

Make sure that a "manager of others" has the skills interact appropriately with people who report to them. DPSG is not a consulting firm, even though some former consulting people that work there think that it is...

Just another corporation building profits for shareholders at the cost of employees jobs.

Current Employee - N/A  in  Victorville, CA (US)
    Current Employee - N/A in Victorville, CA (US)

I have been working at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoy what I do and I like my co-workers.

Cons

This place cares nothing for their employees. I've seen too many people get fired over the smallest things. Even though we're not Union, If you don't have senority or service date your basically an on call worker. Is this how it is at all DPSG facilities? I'll call you when I need you and send you home whenever? What a joke...

We all know times are hard. Now's the time to show compassion for your workers, so don't treat your full time employees like temps to get that extra bonus at the end of the year.

There are newer employer reviews for Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Worked for Dr Pepper Snapple Group? Contribute to the Community!