Great place to work.

Current Employee - Director  in  Falls Church, VA (US)
Current Employee - Director in Falls Church, VA (US)

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time for less than a year

Pros

The CEO was the first person I met on my first day--he presented at orientation for a couple of hours. The office was closing early due to dangerous weather and, yet, there he was. I was immediately impressed by Steve Gaffney and the company and every day I work here, I firmly believe this company lives its values. The people in the office are friendly. The online employee tools (training, policies & procedures, time tracking, expense reports, HR, etc.) are excellent. The newsletters are informative. I work with very smart people, the work is engaging, and I feel like management really cares about me. My management team (not just my immediate manager, but all the way up) meets with me to discuss my level of job satisfaction. I don't feel like a number here--I feel like a human being. The corporate growth strategy appears to be well aligned with the needs of the market and the work reflects a genuine interest and commitment to being successful.

Cons

It's just a shame more companies don't operate this way. I don't have anything negative to say about DI.

Keep up the great work!

Other Reviews for DynCorp International

DynCorp Human Resources

Former Employee - Human Resources Coordinator  in  Falls Church, VA (US)
    Former Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Falls Church, VA (US)

I worked at DynCorp International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

DynCorp employees proactive, smart people who are a pleasure to work with in its office environment. The managers have a large network of resources and are constantly training to improve their job skills.

Cons

Travel is a must. Most jobs require light to heavy travel including overseas where many of their contracts are.

Job Discription not accurate and PM will not acknowledge changes is needeed.

Current Employee - Suppply Techni  in  Fort Campbell, KY (US)
    Current Employee - Suppply Techni in Fort Campbell, KY (US)

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Site managers and hourly employees are hard working individuals.

Cons

There is minimum pay standards and no raises in 10 years on this contract other than COL.

Job discriptions should correspond with actual job duties.

There are newer employer reviews for DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!