E*TRADE Financial
www.etrade.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place to work, although work/life balance can be a challenge.

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than 5 years

ProsExciting, dynamic, and challenging place to work. Worked with a lot of smart, intelligent, motivated people. You will be rewarded when taking on additional responsibilities while continuing to perform at a high level.

ConsWork/life balance can be a bit difficult at times. I definitely felt that people who knew how to play the game, but were by no means all-stars, were unfairly rewarded and promoted over smarter, harder working, higher performing employees who were less socially savvy.

Senior Project Management

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
Menlo Park, CA (US)

I have been working at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The life-work balance is great. Everyone is focused on… Cons: Financial services in general isn't a growth industry at the… Advice to Senior Management: Take more risks with current technology and embrace ideas that may not yield big… More

E*TRADE is a decent place to work, but as with any company has its pros and cons.

Active Trader Consultant (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The atmosphere is great, the people are great, generally pretty… Cons: The commissions bonus program, lacks transparency and tends to leave you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on E*TRADE Financial.

Worked for E*TRADE Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at E*TRADE Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for E*TRADE Financial CEO Paul T. Idzik. All reviews posted anonymously by E*TRADE Financial employees.