EY

www.ey.com

Filled with nice people that are easy to work with

Analyst (Former Employee) San Jose, CA (US)

ProsThey very nice and easy going (maybe because I was an intern). But they were helpful and responsive. Gave me plenty of advices on what areas I can improve, and gave credits where it was due.

ConsThe director for a program was super busy, and I always can get the time I requested. Let's say I want an hour, but I will only get 30 minutes. Ohh the office is huge and I got lost a few times... Besides than that, nothing negative. Just too bad I didn't end up working there.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more marketing associate

Demanding but worth

I have been working at EY

Pros: - Big 4 - Great exposure - Good start - Industry competitive pays Cons: - Demanding - High Expectation - Extended working hours More

Ernst & Young if you want zero work-life balance

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at EY full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent salary, nice perks, well known brand and heritage. There are good people here and conversely… Cons: - No respect for efficient workers - must be seen in the office late - even if you are doing nothing except wait… Advice to Senior Management: 1. Why should entire teams work overtime - because a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!