EY

www.ey.com

The work isnt so great, but the people who work with you can be pleasant

Staff (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA (US)

ProsSome of the people you work with can become good friends outside of the office. There is always some work available (albeit it can sometimes be absolutely dull and extremely monotonous).

ConsThe work-life balance is definitely lacking considering how many hours you work. It's sad when you divide how much you get paid by how many hours you work. Sometimes there's unnecessary pressure to stay longer than needed. There's great pressure on ridiculous utilization goals, to the point where it becomes stressful (and this can obviously lead to lower productivity). Despite this utilization goal, interesting work is still outsourced to work centers in India. I understand this increases firm profits but (I believe) it doesn't trickle down to our paychecks..

Advice to Senior ManagementStaff and employees in the lower echelons should be given more enriching work - this will definitely help the firm in the long run.

So so

Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: 1. Some people are extremely smart and talented 2. Great network with clients 3. Big brand… Cons: 1. Too structured and hierarchical 2. Low compensation 3. Long… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

both good and bad experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at EY

Pros: flexability of the work environment Cons: stressful work environment and care less about people More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!