There are newer employer reviews for EY

Overall a great place to learn and build a strong network.

Current Employee - IT Audit Staff in McLean, VA (US)
Current Employee - IT Audit Staff in McLean, VA (US)

I have been working at EY full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great place to start a career. They provide a lot of training and the experience is great. You are surrounded by a lot of knowledgeable people who have also been in industry. The people are very nice and helpful and you have the opportunity to build a strong network.

Cons

Being in this industry of course isn't the normal 9-5 job so sometimes the hours can be a little much or hectic during busy season. But if you are upfront with your manager they can be pretty flexible if need be.

4642 Other Employee Reviews for EY (View Most Recent)

Feedback

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at EY full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The variety of experience - able to work on a large range of projects for different teams in EY and different types of clients

Cons

The challenge lies in trying to ensure to maintain one key area of expertise given varying client demangs may mean that you do not always get to focus on one solution.

N/a

Enjoyed my experience there overall, but felt the accounting field was not the right fit for me

I worked at EY as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

You work with hard working, intelligent people. It is great for networking because many of the people who leave E&Y do very well in their careers as they progress.

Cons

Some of the people are very bitter because they work long hours and have very little life outside of work. I think the work in general is very monotonous and boring until you get to a more senior level in the company, which takes avery long time.

There are newer employer reviews for EY