EY
3.6 of 5 3,801 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Senior Analyst at EY

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
McLean, VA (US)

I have been working at EY full-time for more than a year

Proslot of growth opportunities, great peers, flexibility of work place. lot of avenues to learn next things and tremendous scope of learning new things,trainings and employes are treated very well. lots of perks.

Conswork life balance. too much travel. Travel is the business model for most the practices of the firm but in the long run it might just wear you down. Some folks might like it but personally it was vert stressful if you have a life and a routine of your own. But, should say employees are treated 5 star when you travel.

I was an Associate Director in the Global IT department.

Associate Director (Former Employee)
Secaucus, NJ (US)

I worked at EY full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I spent 22 years at E&Y and for the most part it was a great experience. Benefits are excellent. I was fairly compensated and advanced… Cons: Business is business. It is a grave mistake to assume that any large business in any difficult financial environment is concerned about the individual employee,… Advice to Senior Management: The core business of E&Y is strong and I was not directly involved in it, but supported it. I cannot comment on that. The back… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Senior

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at EY full-time for less than a year

Pros: Awesome place to work, colleagues from across world are wonderful.… Cons: GSS is like outsourcing center. The relationship building with other partners across the world is not great. Sometimes you would not understand, why you are… Advice to Senior Management: Understand that even though GSS is not your consulting arm, hire smart people. I often meet dumb people using EY brand, and these are from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.