Echo Global Logistics

www.echo.com

Tons of good opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsThere's tons of room for growth, they're adding new branches and each branch is growing, including Chicago. All but one Branch Manager is an internal promotion, and every supervisor is promoted from within. Fun atmosphere, very energetic, the company realizes that sales is sometimes a grind and will incent not only with things like beer Fridays but also with outside sales trips. This really engages the sales force and acts as a light at the end of the tunnel--but one that's attainable. Higher-than-normal commission percentage for customer and carrier sales reps.

ConsRapid growth leads to growing pains, i.e., leadership territorial disputes. There's not a lot of "low-hanging fruit," which actually is a plus, but that means that to advance you either wait for growth or create your own opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be afraid to make investments in developing your existing employees. You're putting a ton of money into training, which is great, but the existing talent would love to see some development as well.

Great Place

Inside Sales (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time for less than a year

Pros: Training is thorough, great opportunity for advancement, amazing work environment! The Dallas branch is amazing, we have a great view of downtown (The best balcony… Cons: Hey if you don't like putting in hard work, like sales jobs,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Echo Global Logistics full-time

Pros: Well known name, Broad customer base, frequently Expanding Cons: Not trained in some aspects of the industry, Won't contract… Advice to Senior Management: Train employees in all aspects of the business. Don't Cut… More
There are newer reviews on Echo Global Logistics.

Worked for Echo Global Logistics? Contribute to the Community!