Echo Global Logistics

www.echo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Echo Global Logistics

We have endless opportunity for growth! The sky is the limit for us!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fast paced, fun, energetic, young company that has not even tapped into the surface of the multi-trillion dollar transportation industry!

Echo is constantly evolving into an industry leader in 3rd party logistics, transportation management and supply chain solutions.

Echo was most recently recognized in 2012 as the #4 Brokerage Firm in North America by Transport Topics' annual "Top 50" publication. (see link: http://ttnews.com/log50/2012/2012log50.pdf).

Managed out of our Scottsdale, AZ Branch, Echo also received the highly regarded "2012 Carrier of the Year Award" by Monster Beverage Company.

As we continue to build our teams with highly motivated and aggressive talent, the growth potential is endless. Transportation is a relationship business. Echo takes great pride in constantly building those relationships with our customers and carriers.

Cons

Both a Pro and a Con: We are young and growing rapidly.

Continue to drive and direct growth and employee development!

152 Other Employee Reviews for Echo Global Logistics (View Most Recent)

Tons of good opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There's tons of room for growth, they're adding new branches and each branch is growing, including Chicago. All but one Branch Manager is an internal promotion, and every supervisor is promoted from within. Fun atmosphere, very energetic, the company realizes that sales is sometimes a grind and will incent not only with things like beer Fridays but also with outside sales trips. This really engages the sales force and acts as a light at the end of the tunnel--but one that's attainable. Higher-than-normal commission percentage for customer and carrier sales reps.

Cons

Rapid growth leads to growing pains, i.e., leadership territorial disputes. There's not a lot of "low-hanging fruit," which actually is a plus, but that means that to advance you either wait for growth or create your own opportunity.

Don't be afraid to make investments in developing your existing employees. You're putting a ton of money into training, which is great, but the existing talent would love to see some development as well.

Great Place

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Training is thorough, great opportunity for advancement, amazing work environment! The Dallas branch is amazing, we have a great view of downtown (The best balcony in Dallas!), the work environment is fun, energetic, and laid back! Beer Fridays and contest really keep friendly competition within the branch and our management is great and always full of encouragement!

Cons

Hey if you don't like putting in hard work, like sales jobs, or waking up early then it's probably not the place for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Echo Global Logistics