There are newer employer reviews for Echo Global Logistics

I didn't know a job like this existed!

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Dallas, TX (US)
Current Employee - Inside Sales in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I absolutely love working at Echo. The Dallas branch has a fun work hard play hard mentality. As long as you are willing to work, this is the place for you. Its a young atmosphere that provides premeir training to their new employees. They bend over backwards to make sure you understand logistics and the sales process. The manager and supervisors are great too. They do not micro manage--they think out of the box and find new and exciting ways to motivate us. We even have beer Fridays and get to wear jeans. The incoming pay is competitive especially in Dallas. I still can't think of a reason to turn this job down. I have recommended some of my close friends, so obviously I think highly of Echo.

Cons

It is sales so you have to be ready to put in the work at the beginning to get a sturdy customer base. Other than that, there aren't very many cons. If you arent happy with something all you have to do is go to someone in management and they will help you. They genuinely want you to enjoy your job.

137 Other Employee Reviews for Echo Global Logistics (View Most Recent)

We have endless opportunity for growth! The sky is the limit for us!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fast paced, fun, energetic, young company that has not even tapped into the surface of the multi-trillion dollar transportation industry!

Echo is constantly evolving into an industry leader in 3rd party logistics, transportation management and supply chain solutions.

Echo was most recently recognized in 2012 as the #4 Brokerage Firm in North America by Transport Topics' annual "Top 50" publication. (see link: http://ttnews.com/log50/2012/2012log50.pdf).

Managed out of our Scottsdale, AZ Branch, Echo also received the highly regarded "2012 Carrier of the Year Award" by Monster Beverage Company.

As we continue to build our teams with highly motivated and aggressive talent, the growth potential is endless. Transportation is a relationship business. Echo takes great pride in constantly building those relationships with our customers and carriers.

Cons

Both a Pro and a Con: We are young and growing rapidly.

Continue to drive and direct growth and employee development!

not for the faint of heart, but enjoy going to work every day

Current Employee - Client Sales Representative in Scottsdale, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Client Sales Representative in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-awesome people
    -fun sports teams
    -cool sales competitions
    -despite what others might say, great hours compared to other sales jobs i've had

Cons

-most people are new to the industry so it takes time to get used to it. a little different than what i was used to to talk to truck drivers and warehouse guys all day but it can be fun. it is what you make of it.
    -can be really stressfull (smoking, drinking and gambling vices have increased as a result..) and seemingly unattainable goals at points, but all stuff to make you better in the long run

-keep recognizing a job well done and add more cool sales spiffs like vegas trips, ipad giveaways, gift cards and things like that. more trips that newer reps could potentially win

There are newer employer reviews for Echo Global Logistics