Egon Zehnder

www.egonzehnder.com
  www.egonzehnder.com
There are newer employer reviews for Egon Zehnder

Great small company to work for

Former Employee - Analyst in New York, NY (US)
Former Employee - Analyst in New York, NY (US)

I worked at Egon Zehnder

Pros

Flexibility and Independence. As an analyst, you do not receive much guidance, and must be able to perform tasks quickly, flawlessly, and independently

Cons

You have to be very independent

Doing a great job

64 Other Employee Reviews for Egon Zehnder (View Most Recent)

egon zehnder research analyst

Current Employee - Research Analyst in Boston, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Research Analyst in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Egon Zehnder as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

some of the pros of working at egon zehnder as an intern:
    great work environment, friendly team and really willing to help and very feedback oriented place.

Cons

some of the cons of working at egon zehnder as an intern:

the pay is a lot more competitive at other places and that is a bummer in a big city

Sustained positive experience of 25+ years

Former Employee - Partner in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Partner in New York, NY (US)

I worked at Egon Zehnder full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked as a consultant for Egon Zehnder International for over 25 years until my retirement, the bulk of which was as a Partner. For me the firm has provided a perfect career opportunity to grow from a novice search consultant to a seasoned professional. I got a chance to work with, learn from, and absorb the value system of global, extremely collaborative, client service oriented Partnership, made up of some of the smartest people I have ever worked with. The firm has been more consistent in its philosophy, its values and its style than most organizations I have observed.

Cons

The biggest challenge for the firm is the difficulty of maintaining the standards and values propagated by its founder that sustained a small group of handpicked people working together on a ever growing and ever more globalized scale..

Maintain the common core values (across locations psanning all continents) of the firm and the partnership as propagated by Egon for future generations of support staff, consultants and partners.

There are newer employer reviews for Egon Zehnder