Eli Lilly

www.lilly.com

Great company that could be greater

Consultant (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN (US)

ProsGlobal company with tremendous opportunities to work across the value chain. Well compensated in an area of the US where cost of living is extremely affordable. A desire to make an impact for patients - excellent sense of purpose.

ConsMidwest, conservative culture that can be slow to adapt and change. Sometimes we let ourselves be ruled by our history and values rather than using them to better advantage.

Advice to Senior ManagementShake the trees some and get rid of those who are hesitant to change their thinking. We are held hostage at times by those who are here just for a good retirement.

Company review of Eli Lilly

Market Research (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at Eli Lilly full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good salary and beneifits. Very transparent communicators. Employees are very proactive about resolving… Cons: Lilly lost Zyprexa patent and many employees lost their jobs in 2011. Lilly is thinning out the employee population again in 2013 due to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Eli Lilly is a good place to be

I have been working at Eli Lilly full-time

Pros: Culture, trust in people, understanding that people make the business and are… Cons: Slow and unflexible, compliance drives us crazy, Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Eli Lilly.

Worked for Eli Lilly? Contribute to the Community!