Eli Lilly

www.lilly.com

Great company that could be greater

Consultant (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN (US)

ProsGlobal company with tremendous opportunities to work across the value chain. Well compensated in an area of the US where cost of living is extremely affordable. A desire to make an impact for patients - excellent sense of purpose.

ConsMidwest, conservative culture that can be slow to adapt and change. Sometimes we let ourselves be ruled by our history and values rather than using them to better advantage.

Advice to Senior ManagementShake the trees some and get rid of those who are hesitant to change their thinking. We are held hostage at times by those who are here just for a good retirement.

Very loyal and modest company

Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eli Lilly full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They truly value their employees and are the most transparent… Cons: They are a bit modest on their salaries. Not as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great products, Great fun, but be CAUTIOUS as you proceed

Executive Sales Representative (Current Employee) Kansas City, KS (US)

I have been working at Eli Lilly full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great products, great fun, some good counterparts. Very easy work,… Cons: Management LIES, LIES, LIES to employees. Management does NOT understand HR law, and what is allowed and is not. They have no problem showing… Advice to Senior Management: Stop Lying!! Learn the laws that apply to HR… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Eli Lilly.

Worked for Eli Lilly? Contribute to the Community!