Elizabeth Arden

www.elizabetharden.com

I love the fact that the company vision has remained steady since it was founded.

Make-Up Artist (Current Employee) Birmingham, AL (US)

ProsThe products are amazing, and the company is sound! I'm in love with Prevage. I really believe in it. And Double Density Mascara is the best ever made.

ConsThe pay could be better, and advancement isn't always possible, but then again, no one ever really leaves the company once they start working for Arden.

Advice to Senior ManagementHonestly, freelance artists aren't paid the same rate as other companies. Arden offers about 5 to 7 dollars less than other companies to artists. And I personally believe that if Arden would expand the freelance budget, it would create more excitement and interest in the brand. Everyone knows the skincares is second to none, but not as many see Arden as an artistry line, and that needs to change. Besides, the artists always sell the skincare anyway. :)

it was a great experience.

Working On Line (Current Employee) Roanoke, VA (US)

I have been working at Elizabeth Arden

Pros: u get paid good an ur hours are good .they… Cons: just the standing on your feet. More

Terrible

Receptionist (Former Employee) McLean, VA (US)

I worked at Elizabeth Arden

Pros: if you like being bored, it gives you ample time… Cons: Very cliquey environment with other employers out to make you look bad.… Advice to Senior Management: Stop being terrible people. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Elizabeth Arden.

Worked for Elizabeth Arden? Contribute to the Community!