Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Get them while they are young

Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) Greensboro, NC (US)

ProsThe work is taxing however, if you can make it there - you can make ti ANYWHERE!!! ERAC looks good on the resume because of its sales driven nature and its perceived focus on good customer service. Great starter job but only for 1-3 years at the branch level. Don't worry, you will never have a shortage of sympathetic ears re: a days work.

ConsCollege educated employees washing cars, cleaning garages, going into undesirable areas to Repo cars. It is VERY $$ driven - the employees include very desirable grads who have bought into the "run your own business" mantra but ERAC exploits that youthful energy and naivity of what they are monetarily worth.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe business model works and if you made it to management, you'll retire there or be encouraged to retire when you have run your course. Just be mindful that jaded and fearful employees can sabotage a branch - keep your people content and give a measure of job security to make the "job" more of a career. Thank you goes a LONG way.

It wasn't as good as they made it seem

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time

Pros: Learn to be able to give an elevator pitch for selling insurance. You… Cons: It really isn't enjoyable and the money is terrible Advice to Senior Management: Teach managers how to train employees without telling them to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I only wish I had left much sooner.

(Former Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than a year

Pros: Plenty of hours. You'll never have to pipe up for overtime. Also, the company promotes a training environment. It's a good entry level job. I… Cons: The hours! Get ready to watch your personal life go out the window. You will likely work a minimum of 50 hours each week. If… Advice to Senior Management: Training! Do what you promised when you first offered the position. It's the easiest way to grow your business and retain your employees. Don't let… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!