Not for everyone

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

Good training, fun environment, good culture, drive nice cars

Cons

long hours, washing cars, cold sometimes

NONE!

Other Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Typically energetic environment but gets old real fast.

Former Employee - Senior Customer Assistance Representative  in  Bardonia, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Customer Assistance Representative in Bardonia, NY (US)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car as an intern for less than a year

Pros

As an intern I was the youngest in my branch (21) but everyone else was only a few years older so it was a energetic office. Everyone jokes around you get to know employees from all over your area pretty well as you see them frequently delivering/picking up cars from other branches. Best salesperson in each branch every month would get taken out to dinner, yankee/mets game, etc.. Frequent company sponsored happy hours if the entire area did well that month. Management was usually positive and fun, very easy to approach and more than willing to answer questions or offer help.

Cons

Working with the general public is quite the experience. I worked at the largest branch in my area so it was constantly busy. You will meet ALL kinds of people from very friendly to incredibly rude, illiterate, intolerable, disgusting people. I am very good at interacting with others and not letting insults get to me but at ERAC you might want to have a tranquilizer attached to your hip so you don't kill some customers with the clip board. When the branch is busy it is BUSY and when customers wait for longer than they think should, they get pissed. You will be running around checking people into cars, cleaning cars, swapping out cars, answering phones, pulling contracts, checking people into rentals all at the same time... in a shirt and tie. Since I was a summer intern, I didnt need to go to the gym since I would sweat all day long. Least to say it gets very very hectic. Sometimes management can get overwhelmed and take it out on you, or disappear when the branch is most busy.

Good luck.

Great Company, Enterprise wasn't for me

Former Employee - Management Trainee  in  El Paso, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Management Trainee in El Paso, TX (US)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great learning experience at Enterprise

Cons

Hours were long, and schedule varied drastically day to day

Set schedule

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!