Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Working at Enterprise was a great experience but not somewhere I saw myself staying

Pros

Enterprise helped me realize the importance of customer service and allowed me to hone my communication and sales skills

Cons

I was not a fan of the hours I was asked to work. Many times, they are not set hours. It depends how many customers there are to help. Especially the random ones that float in when we're about to close

Other reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Great entry level

Pros

Cool employees, great benefits, extensive customer service and sales experience, solid training, opportunities for advancement and solid pay if you can get to a "seasoned branch manager" or area manager level.

Cons

"too corporate", long hours, dealing with the general public (a lot of rude customers), pay is not good. It takes about 3 years of really hard work and networking to get your salary to $50,000. You will start at $34,000 and work 55 hour weeks. Also be prepared to wash cars in business professional attire.

Learn how to work

Former Employee - Management Trainee
    Former Employee - Management Trainee

Pros

Enterprise works you into the business from the ground up. Your first day, you will be washing cars and picking up customers. By the end of your first month, you will go on marketing blitzes, become a sales person and be on your way to running a business.

Cons

Work you like a dog. It is a physically demanding job. And if you are not a good driver, don't apply.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!