Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterpriseholdings.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Working at Enterprise was a great experience but not somewhere I saw myself staying

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

Enterprise helped me realize the importance of customer service and allowed me to hone my communication and sales skills

Cons

I was not a fan of the hours I was asked to work. Many times, they are not set hours. It depends how many customers there are to help. Especially the random ones that float in when we're about to close

3518 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

If you work hard, smart, and ethically with a little good timing and luck sprinkled in you will go far

Former Employee - Management Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
    Former Employee - Management Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent training program. Superb benefits. Promoting from within and interviewing for every postion truly prepares you for the coportate world in this company's structure or elsewhere if you decide this is not for you. If you decide to move on to other business related postitions, just know that companies go bananas over having Enterprise Rent-A-Car on your resume. That being said I am currently in Medical Sales and in my last two companies former Enterprise personnel were always the most accomplished employees.

Cons

Traditionally long hours. I ruined many a business atire washing cars in 100 degree heat in South Florida.

Keep motivating people, and continue the core values that makes this company great as well as producing some of the best leaders in the business world.

Unethical company

Current Employee - Manager Trainee in Malden, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Manager Trainee in Malden, MA (US)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Discount on Macy's Gift card to buy suits when you first start.

Cons

They do not tell you upfront that your salary is hourly. They will present a annual salary this much higher and you can only achieve that if you work crazy overtime. You have to wash cars in suits and ruin your clothes. You have to work Saturdays. You basically get to make up random prices for daily car rental price. You have to lie or do whatever it takes to sell insurance that they don't need. Don't work here.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car