There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

A new challange for every day!

Current Employee - Director
Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

Great people to work with
Ability to call support folks directly if needed

Cons

Too many layers of management.

Some weeks are 75+ in order te meet deliverable.

The Onboarding of new opportunities consumes a ton of time at all levels.
It's taken Months to replace employees who gave two or more weeks notice. (many, many appovals needed.

Spending some additional money to bring our equipment up to date in every office would be great.
(Larger development Monitors, RightSizded equipmet both for desktop and datacenter)

291 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for - my department is fantastic!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

Great culture - I love the department I work in. We have a really cohesive team.

Cons

Very fast paced, but this is the place for you if you like a challenge!

Awful. Just Awful.

Current Employee - Senior BSA in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Senior BSA in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

They are flexible.
    You don't need to worry when they announce a policy change because if you wait ten minutes there will be another one to cancel it out.
    People appear to be friendly.

Cons

Someone mentioned that their software is state of the art. So was my eight track. The software is very limited and is constantly breaking down.
    They are dangerously understaffed and are looking to cut the staff down even more. They also off shore most of their work.
    Account teams over promise the client on deliverables and expect the technical team to work miracles to make it happen, and they are never satisfied.
    Like I mentioned they are understaffed so they over-load you with work and could care less if you are able to meet deadlines.
    They recently announced there soaring profits. Well this wasn't hard to accomplish. It's easy to show record profits when you down-staff and off-shore, expecting those who are left to do more with much much less, while at the same time continue to charge your clients the same amount of money.

Invest in talent within the company. Hire more people and stop spreading your employees so thin.

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon