There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Time pass

Current Employee - BSA
Current Employee - BSA

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

There is a lot of flexibility, they pay well, it is right off Rt. 128, there is a gym and nice cafeteria in the building.

Cons

There is no professional growth plan, no clear communication from mid-level management, no learning of new skills. Most of the day is spent putting out fires. There are some known unprofessional managers who remain and grow in this company because they are personal friends of the next level managers.

Train mid-level management to lead and communicate.

287 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

An OK place to work. Tight deadlines and long work hours/weeks.

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

A technology company. Get to work for the latest DB version, very technical/hands on. Large data volumes and get to learn on your own if you are willing.

Cons

Not well managed. Extremely tight deadlines, long work hours, not an effective work life balance, will drain you if you are a good performer.

Worst company in DWF area --- this is only my personal view about epsilon and maybe I am wrong

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Irving, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Irving, TX (US)

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

Big client names good for resume, Visa is good, Hilton, Chase and BOA, what else? American Express and
    all kinds of big companies

Cons

Even the managers know how to abuse their labors.

Promises are made to client and then there is a scramble to meet deadlines. This happens constantly with those making the promises working their 40 hrs and going home. New people are being hired constantly. Not sure where the others have gone as there is a constant cubical shuffle so either they are on another floor or are no longer working at the company. I suspect they have left company, but since they are not on my team...don't really know. Honestly, I see some of the positive postings and I think that are written by HR so they can counter the real postings.

Learn how to be nice to every employee, black, white, non-indian asian, ..... Please be nice to people, say hello to people inside the same building....

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon