There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Great people. Fantastic place to learn. No technical growth through training. Good overall place to work.

Current Employee - Database Developer  in  Dallas, TX (US)
Current Employee - Database Developer in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

Management was good about acknowledging hard work. People were very helpful and knowledgeable. You will grow as a developer here.

Cons

No training outside of the company.

so far so good.

283 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

Good place to work and gain experience in the industry

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Schaumburg, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL (US)

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

The people would be the main reason this company is successful. That goes not only for their personality, but their ability to come up with creative solutions to problems. I have only been here a short time, but have yet to come across a situation where I or anyone around me has been treated unfairly. In Schaumburg at least, we focus on hiring very intelligent, technical people that also have the ability to interact well with our clients. Doing this, sets the tone for the rest of the office.
    The salaries here are fair and in some cases higher than our direct competitors. The benefits are about average for the industry, but we still do offer a strong 401K match which is becoming more rare unfortunately.
    Free pastry and fruit breakfast on Thursdays!

Cons

With a company growing as quickly as this one, you do get people that are working very hard to meet our goals. Many employees will work extra hours to get their work done, but I believe this is done to meet our goals and I have seen the company focus on bringing in more staff to help us with our needs.

There is a good staff of people working hard to meet the demands of our clients. While there is a bonus offered to people at director level and up, it would be good to see the rest of the staff offered an annual bonus.

Not good place to work

Current Employee - Senior Interactive Developer  in  Irving, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Interactive Developer in Irving, TX (US)

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

Good at getting business. 3 weeks of vacation in the first year.

Cons

a lots of push. presure. Micromanagement. PTO policy is not flexible. Don't use new technologies.

Manage by encourage, do not micro manage.

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!