Ercot
www.ercot.com Austin, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Excellent

Credit Administration Intern (Former Employee)
Austin, TX (US)

I worked at Ercot as an intern for less than a year

ProsI enjoyed my time working here. The staff was very friendly and willing to help a new employee get accustomed to the work culture. I gained great experience working here and it helped me gain insight on credit and financial analysis and helped me discover my passion for it.

ConsIf you like daily interaction with people this may not be the position you want. The majority of the day consists of work at a computer in a cubicle.

Good company

Applications Developer II (Former Employee)
Taylor, TX (US)

I worked at Ercot full-time for more than a year

Pros: Interesting high volume, distributed, transactional systems Cons: Taylor is a very small town with not too many… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A good company but not very dynamic

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ercot part-time

Pros: Great colleagues, good technical environment Cons: Location, high turnover rate, low visibility Advice to Senior Management: Emphasize ERCOT's value and energize employees more, the olympics is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ercot.

Worked for Ercot? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ercot reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ercot CEO H.B. “Trip” Doggett. All reviews posted anonymously by Ercot employees.