Ericsson-Worldwide

www.ericsson.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Great colleagues, poor management and dubious product

Former Employee - CPI Developer (Tech Writer) in El Segundo, CA (US)
Former Employee - CPI Developer (Tech Writer) in El Segundo, CA (US)

I worked at Ericsson-Worldwide as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

After we got a ping pong table (thanks to me) morale went up significantly. The best meetings were held in that room during games! It was a great team-building activity. Really nice people work there.

Cons

Management sucks. My colleague successfully undermined my efforts from the very beginning. I don't even think she knows her field, but she was the "permanent" employee so her viewpoint triumphed over mine. Management was clueless and ruthless. Very little competent leadership..

Get a clue! Don't fire a person without warning. Many "slackers" are allowed to hang on and on while the more high-profile person is left unprotected. When an employee consistently has run-ins with other coworkers, GET A CLUE and get rid of that person!!!

2277 Other Employee Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Most unfriendly environment with limited learning opportunities

Current Employee - Solution Integrator in Calcutta (India)
    Current Employee - Solution Integrator in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Only people with telecommunication or electronics domain can excel in this company. Other people from a completely different domain will face lots of difficulties to survive here. However, if the Company provides their training then anyone can excel in this company irrespective of their technical competence and background.

Cons

[1] Very high internal (and, dirty) politics is a main cause which demotivates key performers for not getting their due credit. On a single project only one person is working but others are just enjoying their percentage too without doing anything.

[2] All the work performed here demands Network ID. If a new employee works on some project which doesn't have any Network ID, then it is worthless to work on it. Ask for a network ID first and then work on it else you can lose your job even for sitting idle.

Provide Ericsson Training to not only the GETs but also to those professionals who are not from a telecom background. It can help the company and the employee in a long run by applying the specialties of the employee

Monster Ericsson

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good salary, interesting project and my favorite technologies, processes are well established and configures, good office and working environment, corporate restaurant, friendly colleagues

Cons

Very flexible team, could get rid of you in any moment, nobody cares about you, no any help outside office, half of the team are not working, initiative is not appreciated, sometimes it looks like management doesn`t understand what they are doing

There are newer employer reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide