Ericsson-Worldwide

www.ericsson.com

Great colleagues, poor management and dubious product

CPI Developer (Tech Writer) (Former Employee) El Segundo, CA (US)

ProsAfter we got a ping pong table (thanks to me) morale went up significantly. The best meetings were held in that room during games! It was a great team-building activity. Really nice people work there.

ConsManagement sucks. My colleague successfully undermined my efforts from the very beginning. I don't even think she knows her field, but she was the "permanent" employee so her viewpoint triumphed over mine. Management was clueless and ruthless. Very little competent leadership..

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue! Don't fire a person without warning. Many "slackers" are allowed to hang on and on while the more high-profile person is left unprotected. When an employee consistently has run-ins with other coworkers, GET A CLUE and get rid of that person!!!

Lot of changes

Engineer Systems-IV (Current Employee) Piscataway, NJ (US)

I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Changes are good. It seems that company is working on… Cons: The communication process seems too mechanical and web based. Advice to Senior Management: Need more discussion from the local leaders and inform the changes to the employees. Also, the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Organisations at some regions is not satisfying

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Istanbul (Turkey)

I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: word leader in Telecommunication sector Cons: Do not have any leadership programme Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ericsson-Worldwide.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!