Exclusive Resorts LLC

www.exclusiveresorts.com

FABULOUS COMPANY TO WORK FOR

Concierge (Former Employee)

ProsThis is a great company to work for. They have great benefits including an employee travel plan, and the everyone working for the company is incredible.

ConsAs a concierge, you are always "on" even when you are off because at the end of the trip you are responsible for the member's stay and the trip score relates to you directly.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork harder at giving concierges in the field a better work life balance because they are the people who have the most contact with your members and therefore they should be taken care of the most.

good company

I have been working at Exclusive Resorts LLC

Pros: great culture and work environment Cons: they are the only legit company in the industry and… Advice to Senior Management: n Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at Exclusive Resorts LLC

Pros: Very exciting place to work. Great benefits Cons: There is currently a lack of advancement opportunities Advice to Senior Management: Continue to provde an open line of communication to Emplayees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Exclusive Resorts LLC.

Worked for Exclusive Resorts LLC? Contribute to the Community!