Experian

www.experiangroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Experian

Wasn't a job for me because I'm not a sales person, but for someone that can do that it would be great for them.

Current Employee - CSP in Van Buren, AR (US)
Current Employee - CSP in Van Buren, AR (US)

I have been working at Experian full-time (less than a year)

Pros

great starting pay, all benefits, bonus opportunities, 1hr lunch, willing to work with you

Cons

i had trouble forcing myself to the customers, if they werent satisfied, that is the end of it, not push them until they are mad

300 Other Employee Reviews for Experian (View Most Recent)

Not The Best, Not The Worst

Former Employee - Solutions Analyst in Allen, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Solutions Analyst in Allen, TX (US)

I worked at Experian full-time (more than a year)

Pros

When I worked at Experian, many of us wore jeans to the office, and not just on Fridays. I'm not quite sure it was in-line with corporate policy, but no one ever said anything. My mentor was AMAZING, and we still keep in touch.

Cons

I had 6 different managers in 1 year. Recognition and appreciation were unheard of. There was a lot of tension between cross-functional teams, and overall morale was pretty low. The president of our group slashed budgets and often spoke of how the group was hemorrhaging money; and yet he flew first class and hired a private town car whenever we came to town. I saw that as a double standard.

Chinese water torture

Current Employee - Consumer Associate II in Allen, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Consumer Associate II in Allen, TX (US)

I have been working at Experian full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits and time off. The building is clean. There is a good level of interaction and cohesiveness between your coworkers at your same level. For me the commute is easy.

Cons

Lack of room for growth. Poor judges of talent. Cannot see the forest through the trees management. Group think atmosphere. Qualitative and quantitative expectations not based on real world scenarios and situtations. It feels as if team leads and supervisors look down on those the manage.

Open your eyes and look in the mirror. Listen to employees instead of becoming defensive. Stop being dishonest with employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Experian