Experian

www.experiangroup.com

Chinese water torture

Consumer Associate II (Current Employee) Allen, TX (US)

ProsGood benefits and time off. The building is clean. There is a good level of interaction and cohesiveness between your coworkers at your same level. For me the commute is easy.

ConsLack of room for growth. Poor judges of talent. Cannot see the forest through the trees management. Group think atmosphere. Qualitative and quantitative expectations not based on real world scenarios and situtations. It feels as if team leads and supervisors look down on those the manage.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen your eyes and look in the mirror. Listen to employees instead of becoming defensive. Stop being dishonest with employees.

political working environment - schaumburg, IL

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Schaumburg, IL (US)

I have been working at Experian full-time for more than a year

Pros: benefits OK. plenty of food options near by Cons: Low employee morale. if you are good you get overloaded.… Advice to Senior Management: Evaluate all employees honestly. Never lie to employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people, but lacking focus and commitment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Experian full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Smart people, very hard-working with good intentions. Large company offers… Cons: There is a lack of focus as the company is trying to master too many things in too many markets. Individual executives typically have… Advice to Senior Management: Pick no more than 3 big goals and commit to them. Don't short-change opportunities… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Experian.

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!