Express Scripts

www.express-scripts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

Overworked

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

There are a lot of great opportunities to learn new things. There are advancement opportunities if you do not mind working your way up very slowly.

Cons

Overworked, underpaid and most people are under-titled by at least one compared to any competitors so it makes it difficult to move to any role outside of the company without taking a step down.

936 Other Employee Reviews for Express Scripts (View Most Recent)

A new, but good experience

Current Employee - Data Entry in Liberty Lake, WA (US)
    Current Employee - Data Entry in Liberty Lake, WA (US)

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Every since the merger with Medco, with whom I was employed, I've been impressed by Express Scripts focus on the employees. Lean management is an excellent method that I have come to adore.

Cons

The merger has been a little rough and uncertain, but really, that's to be expected. A little more communication would be nice, but it's better than it was with Medco.

Keep in touch with lower management better along with the other employees.

I really miss Medco

Current Employee - Senior Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Manager

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I can still work from home & I still get a paycheck.

Cons

It's hard to put into words how demoralizing this place has become. There has really been no effort at integrating teams or making sure the right person is in the right role. Every time there is a challenge or something goes wrong, it's because of "Medco", yet it's the Medco systems that are being used, so maybe they need to consider that they're letting the wrong people go. The work-life balance is horrendous. So far I've worked 5 out of the last 6 weekends and I have to work New Years Day. I'm expecting them to tell me any minute that I need to work Christmas.

Pay more attention to the decisions you're making regarding who stays and who goes. A lot of talent was shown the door and we're all suffering for it. Be more available. In the last 8 months George has addressed the entire company all of once!

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts