Exterran
www.exterran.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

A good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Exterran full-time for more than 3 years

ProsVery multi-cultural environment, tons of learning opportunities available, good atmosphere - employees work well together.

Consadvancement opportunities are limited, multiple management positions (example, manager, senior manager, director, supervisor, - made communication difficult sometimes)

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more understanding of the human element of your workers, even though it is a business. Also, communicate better and promote from within.

The worst company in the world

Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at Exterran full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice offices, birthday cake for every employee's birthday Cons: The management across the whole company is a joke. Exterran has lost many competent people because of the lack of leadership. The HR department have… Advice to Senior Management: Fire the incompetent managers before it's too late. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor Management and wrong direction

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Tulsa, OK (US)

I worked at Exterran full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Decent work life balance and people Cons: Over promise and under perform No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Exterran.

Worked for Exterran? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Exterran reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Exterran CEO D. Bradley Childers. All reviews posted anonymously by Exterran employees.