Exxon Mobil
www.exxonmobil.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Multinational company in real sense

Analyst (Former Employee)
Prague (Czech Republic)

I worked at Exxon Mobil full-time for less than a year

ProsCompany is structured in best way. Has lot of growth potential both for company and employees. Employees are proud and satisfied with the company. It has different business areas which are complimentary to each other, which in turn has scope for high return. It is real giant...

ConsIt is too much American way at work. Perhaps need to understand people potential from multicultural dimension and promote them be be good performers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure that middle management is just with the lower management and visa-versa.

good Career opportunities

Maintenance Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Exxon Mobil full-time for less than a year

Pros: Vast experience in Oil sector, New projects always implemented and always looking… Cons: Time line for the projects is highly observed by the higher authorities and must complete… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very positive

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Burlington, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Exxon Mobil full-time for more than a year

Pros: As the largest OIL procurer in the world. Exxon is a example of what it means to make the… Cons: Regulatory and attention to safety has not favors EXXON in the past. Although Government intervention seem half reactionary by FEMA. In short it is… Advice to Senior Management: It is in the interest give the obscene profits for EXXON to rely on itself in the event of a spillage. It is not Rocket… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Exxon Mobil.

Worked for Exxon Mobil? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Exxon Mobil reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Exxon Mobil CEO Rex W. Tillerson. All reviews posted anonymously by Exxon Mobil employees.