ExxonMobil

www.exxonmobil.com
  www.exxonmobil.com
There are newer employer reviews for ExxonMobil

Multinational company in real sense

Former Employee - Analyst in Prague (Czech Republic)
Former Employee - Analyst in Prague (Czech Republic)

I worked at ExxonMobil full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Company is structured in best way. Has lot of growth potential both for company and employees. Employees are proud and satisfied with the company. It has different business areas which are complimentary to each other, which in turn has scope for high return. It is real giant...

Cons

It is too much American way at work. Perhaps need to understand people potential from multicultural dimension and promote them be be good performers.

Make sure that middle management is just with the lower management and visa-versa.

711 Other Employee Reviews for ExxonMobil (View Most Recent)

Great experience, I learned a lot.

Former Employee - Capital Budget Analyst
    Former Employee - Capital Budget Analyst

I worked at ExxonMobil full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Given that I was in an African affiliate I had access to all senior managers and it help me understand the culture of the company.My direct manager had a great knowledge and was always willing to share it with everybody.

Cons

Very conservative and procedure oriented. Sometimes it felt as if I was boxed in. The promotion and ranking system never worked for me as I felt it was very opaque. Most promotions or new assignments had to offered by the managers and there is not a way to be proactive about finding roles that interest you.

I would advise management to listen more to younger employees because many of them left because they did feel cared about.

good Career opportunities

Current Employee - Maintenance Manager
    Current Employee - Maintenance Manager

I have been working at ExxonMobil full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Vast experience in Oil sector, New projects always implemented and always looking to improve Production quality and supply. Implementation of OIMS and ISO Standards.

Cons

Time line for the projects is highly observed by the higher authorities and must complete the project on time. Always be active for the audits and must comply procedures and certifications.

There are newer employer reviews for ExxonMobil