ExxonMobil

www.exxonmobil.com

Interesting for the assistant who takes an interest in the work; like anywhere, good and bad managers.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsExcellent benefits; varied and interesting people from all over the world. Our current chairman is one of the best moves we've made, and it seems we have good management working forward for the future.

ConsRanking system is one of the worst methods I've seen; concern that it is manipulated and very dependent on whether or not you work for the right manager. Not certain the the best are being culled from the younger folks for advacement.

Advice to Senior ManagementWsh management would recognize that administrative professionals do take their positions seriously and find it offensive that management seems to think "anyone" can do the job. This has led to moving some employees into the position where they perform poorly and make it difficult for others, both us and other employees.

Very good learning experience

I have been working at ExxonMobil

Pros: Excellent peer group, Exon Mobil hires very good people from the top schools, lot of scope to… Cons: Very process oriented - overly so at times, things take… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was very rewarding

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

I worked at ExxonMobil

Pros: The culture, challening environment, talented people. There is always room… Cons: I find it very hard to point out serious cons with working… Advice to Senior Management: They keep up the good work. They should continually look for talented,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ExxonMobil.

Worked for ExxonMobil? Contribute to the Community!