There are newer employer reviews for ExxonMobil

Interesting for the assistant who takes an interest in the work; like anywhere, good and bad managers.

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Houston, TX (US)
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at ExxonMobil

Pros

Excellent benefits; varied and interesting people from all over the world. Our current chairman is one of the best moves we've made, and it seems we have good management working forward for the future.

Cons

Ranking system is one of the worst methods I've seen; concern that it is manipulated and very dependent on whether or not you work for the right manager. Not certain the the best are being culled from the younger folks for advacement.

Wsh management would recognize that administrative professionals do take their positions seriously and find it offensive that management seems to think "anyone" can do the job. This has led to moving some employees into the position where they perform poorly and make it difficult for others, both us and other employees.

460 Other Employee Reviews for ExxonMobil (View Most Recent)

Very good learning experience

I have been working at ExxonMobil

Pros

Excellent peer group, Exon Mobil hires very good people from the top schools, lot of scope to work in diverse areas early on in one's career, Senior technical personnel usually very supportive and helpful

Cons

Very process oriented - overly so at times, things take time.

It was very rewarding

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I worked at ExxonMobil

Pros

The culture, challening environment, talented people. There is always room for progress for people that work hard. I reconmend Exxon Mobil.

Cons

I find it very hard to point out serious cons with working for Exxon Mobil. I know it is not a place for lazy people.

They keep up the good work. They should continually look for talented, committed and ambitious people to shape the face of energy for the future.

There are newer employer reviews for ExxonMobil

Worked for ExxonMobil? Contribute to the Community!