FedEx

Opportunity, opportunity, opportunity!

Engineer (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I have been working at FedEx full-time for more than 10 years

ProsLots of opportunity, tuition reimbursement, broad selection of lateral and promotion movement availability, excellent people-centered culture, only the best managers, competitive salary and benefits, job security.

ConsThere is very little downside that I can articulate to working with FedEx. I have been with the company since I was 18 years old (am now 33), and they have continued to provide opportunity to growth and development, as well as support to my pursuit of higher education.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Your gonna like it

Courier (Former Employee)
New Orleans, LA (US)

I worked at FedEx full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good pay. Decent benefits. Meet lots of people. Energetic job.… Cons: Local mngt can make own rules and not follow co.policy. work some holidays. Gotta work in… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your frontline employees. They make the company..… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Import Broker, Stansted Airport, UK

Import Broker (Former Employee)
Stansted, England (UK)

I worked at FedEx as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Fedex is a good workplace, pleasant, clean and very well organised. We had free coffee, coffee machine, they… Cons: Too narrow minded when it came to changes. Work was monotonous, we were working almost as robots, not allowed talking much… Advice to Senior Management: Good management, perhaps would be better if it was sometimes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on FedEx.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx CEO Fred Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees.