Federal Signal

www.federalsignal.com

The worst company I have ever worked for

QA Engineer (Former Employee) Austin, TX (US)

ProsIt was interesting to know what happens when a car goes through a toll booth and what happens to charge the owner of the car for the toll. The web based application had lots of different options to learn.

ConsLong hours and panic fixes lead to bad work life balance. Salary is way below market. There is little to no communication. Things are sprung on you at the last minute. No training available.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop treating your employees like mushrooms. You need to communicate more and give some incentives. And let them not have to work on the weekends once in a while.

Good, was better

I have been working at Federal Signal

Pros: Opportunity for career growth is positive Cons: Organizational goals and direction often ambiguous Advice to Senior Management: Develop a solid vision and communicate direction clearly to employees More

You need to play the game

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Federal Signal full-time

Pros: average benefits and pay - for the work Cons: Very political environment - narcissistic leadership tem Advice to Senior Management: Stop hiring your friends No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Federal Signal.

Worked for Federal Signal? Contribute to the Community!