Fenwick & West

www.fenwick.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fenwick & West

Fenwick & West once a great firm

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Mountain View, CA (US)
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at Fenwick & West

Pros

The firm was a very good place to work. Things have changed and not for the better. To much favoritism for the younger staff and not for professionlism or competence.

Cons

The management is blind to what some employees do. Many employees are hard workers and not "in your face" social butterflies. Yet management seems to prefer the social butterflies to the hard workers. Especially the ones that brown nose them.

Senior Management should really stand back and take a good look at the managers they have in place and realize that some of them are not people persons and treat their staff with disdain and sometimes cruelly. Once a leopard always a leopard and the spots will never change. You can take a panther and tame it and domesticate it, but in reality it is still a panther and their inate being is to be a panther. Hopefully before the firm collapses because of this blindness, Senior management will wake up to the fact that management is letting go of some really good employees and keeping the young, thin, but very incompetent ones.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Fenwick & West (View Most Recent)

Phenomenal experience in a hardworking but fun environment

I worked at Fenwick & West as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

The individuals I worked with were incredibly helpful whenever I required it. They were also very laid back despite being incredibly busy. The pay also was more than satisfactory. The facilities of the company are also incredible.

Cons

From my experience, none. But this review requires me to write twenty words so I will do so.

Great work, but firm politics get in the way of great environment

Current Employee - Associate in Mountain View, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Associate in Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at Fenwick & West full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

High caliber work with interesting clients

Cons

Partnership is incredibly political, and unfortunately those disputes are exposed to associates

There are newer employer reviews for Fenwick & West