Fenwick & West
www.fenwick.com Mountain View, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Fenwick & West once a great firm

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fenwick & West

ProsThe firm was a very good place to work. Things have changed and not for the better. To much favoritism for the younger staff and not for professionlism or competence.

ConsThe management is blind to what some employees do. Many employees are hard workers and not "in your face" social butterflies. Yet management seems to prefer the social butterflies to the hard workers. Especially the ones that brown nose them.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior Management should really stand back and take a good look at the managers they have in place and realize that some of them are not people persons and treat their staff with disdain and sometimes cruelly. Once a leopard always a leopard and the spots will never change. You can take a panther and tame it and domesticate it, but in reality it is still a panther and their inate being is to be a panther. Hopefully before the firm collapses because of this blindness, Senior management will wake up to the fact that management is letting go of some really good employees and keeping the young, thin, but very incompetent ones.

I feel like I died and went to job heaven.

Graphic Designer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fenwick & West full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great benefits, constant parties and employee appreciation acts (for example, hey you guys are working hard so hear we hired a company to make crepes… Cons: I can't think of one bad thing to say. Advice to Senior Management: I love Fenwick. Keep doing everything right. Thank you for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great opportunities--thriving practice

Of Counsel (Former Employee)

I worked at Fenwick & West full-time for more than a year

Pros: It has a thriving Silicon Valley practice Cons: People sometimes work long hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Fenwick & West.

Worked for Fenwick & West? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fenwick & West reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fenwick & West CEO Gordon K. Davidson. All reviews posted anonymously by Fenwick & West employees.