Fenwick & West
www.fenwick.com Mountain View, CA 500 to 999 Employees

I may retire here

Information Technology Guy (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at Fenwick & West full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI feel valued and supported by my management and team. I am quite happy with my compensation and the work I am doing is exciting and challenging. The culture here is very diverse and very unique. I really think this may be the best place that I have ever worked and its definitely not my first. Fenwick is committed to using cutting edge technology and doesn't skimp on technology resources for its employees. Event our onsite datacenter is world class and leed platinum certified.

ConsWe get moved around a lot. I guess we are running out of space here..

Advice to Senior ManagementStay calm and party on!

Stratified

Secretary (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Fenwick & West full-time for more than a year

Pros: The San Francisco office at least is in a lovely… Cons: It's very stratified. Although attorneys depend on administrative staff, the two classes of employees are treated completely differently, not only in terms of… Advice to Senior Management: You may have employees performing different functions, and of course the attorneys should be more highly compensated, but unless you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Okay.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fenwick & West

Pros: Good compensation and decent benefits. Cons: Bill, bill, bill. All the time. More

There are newer reviews on Fenwick & West.

Worked for Fenwick & West? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fenwick & West reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fenwick & West CEO Gordon K. Davidson. All reviews posted anonymously by Fenwick & West employees.