Ferguson Enterprises
www.ferguson.com Newport News, VA 5000+ Employees

Great experience filling orders in distribution warehouse

Warehouse Associate (Former Employee)
Franklin, MA (US)

I worked at Ferguson Enterprises part-time for less than a year

ProsGreat teamwork among the light-hearted shipping department warehouse associates. Coworkers were respectful. Spacious workspace. Would have continued work if I didn't get laid off.

ConsThe management was not motivational enough. They took a hands-off approach. Also, cleaning the warehouse was dangerous for your health. They used brooms and produced dust clouds.

Advice to Senior ManagementWarehouse associates should vacuum the warehouse instead of breathe in dust in cleaning it.

ferguson a good company to work for

Outside Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ferguson Enterprises full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: ferguson is a good company to work for- their size gives a salesman a lot of oppertunities to take orders a… Cons: their size sometime hurts them in there ability change or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great learning opportunity, toxic culture

I have been working at Ferguson Enterprises

Pros: There were some good people Good learning opportunities Great training program Rotational program allows you to learn the business… Cons: Culture at some branches can be toxic People that have been at… Advice to Senior Management: Be willing to change things and listen to new ideas… More

There are newer reviews on Ferguson Enterprises.

Worked for Ferguson Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ferguson Enterprises reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ferguson Enterprises CEO Frank Roach. All reviews posted anonymously by Ferguson Enterprises employees.