Flextronics
www.flextronics.com Singapore 5000+ Employees

Mixed emotions

I have been working at Flextronics full-time for more than 8 years

ProsMany good colleagues, fast paced, opportunities to make an impact on day to day processes, very international environment allows for multi-cultural interaction.

ConsToo many re-organizations by senior management which leads to concern over future direction. No telecommuter policy is negative as they will not really allow people flexibility to work remotely even when it is clearly in the best interest of the company.

Slow workplace environement but good people and team

Internship (Former Employee)
Vienna (Austria)

I worked at Flextronics part-time for more than a year

Pros: Independant Medium Challenging Good benefits and compensation Smart Senior management Nurturing Cons: Slow workpace and bad coordination Advice to Senior Management: Give individuals more freedom to pursue ideas Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Flexible in changing environment

Materials Manager (Current Employee)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at Flextronics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexible working hours, good pay & benefits Cons: Fast change business environment, always retrenchment strategy applied No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flextronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Flextronics CEO Mike McNamara. All reviews posted anonymously by Flextronics employees.