Ford Motor
www.ford.com Dearborn, MI 5000+ Employees

Great company if you can be patient on the journey

Senior IT Manager (Current Employee)
Dearborn, MI (US)

I have been working at Ford Motor full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat people, strong commitment to communities around the world, wide breadth of career opportunities, challenges on a scale you won't find in smaller organizations.

ConsHighly risk averse culture and tendency for hierarchical buy-in requires more time and persistence to get things done. You have to have an appreciation for this to avoid frustration and burn out.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the cultural transformation that Alan started, and embrace the changes required to be a growing business.

Ford

I have been working at Ford Motor

Pros: ONE Team, ONE Plan, ONE Goal Cons: not a single con to report More

Team Lead (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ford Motor full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Flexibility, good vacation, good health care, employer matching in good… Cons: Less promotions, not a cutting edge company, salary not comparable Advice to Senior Management: Promote talent More

There are newer reviews on Ford Motor.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ford Motor CEO Alan R. Mulally. All reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees.