Fortress Investment Group
www.fortressinv.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Like the people, but excessive turnover

Analyst (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Fortress Investment Group

ProsReasonably flexible investment approach, people willing to get creative. There are a number of very smart individuals, not all, but most.

ConsA little unstable, can make jerky reactions to markets and major strategic changes based on temporary market conditions. I was satisfied with my pay package but have heard from a lot of people who weren't.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake it a more consistent environment. Turnover is a killer for a business like this, keep your strongest performing employees, don't lose them over a few dollars of comp, continue to prune the weeds like you do.

Great money, but where did my soul go?

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Irving, TX (US)

I have been working at Fortress Investment Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: MONEY, bonuses etc. Great access to the latest technology. Company… Cons: Long hours, cut-throat corporate environment, lack of civic responsibility. Not… Advice to Senior Management: Money isn't everything. – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fortress Investment Group

Pros: Very involved and active work environment. A lot of deals pass by your table so you get to… Cons: Not very organized and 'one firm' culture is not implemented that well. Different parts of the company (… Advice to Senior Management: In junior levels leadership and mentorship program is adequate . - can be better. ALso… More

There are newer reviews on Fortress Investment Group.

Worked for Fortress Investment Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fortress Investment Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fortress Investment Group CEO Randal A. Nardone. All reviews posted anonymously by Fortress Investment Group employees.