Foster Wheeler
www.fwc.com Geneva, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

If you are a secretary this is the perfect company to be

Senior Management (Former Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I worked at Foster Wheeler

ProsThe common comment was: It used to be a great company; today it has good ergonomics and offices.

ConsIt is confirmed. Having several conversations with employees at other divisions of the company I received the same comments. Secretaries rule over managers to the point that managers are fired and secretaries stay, the rest is up to your imagination, so on this perspective you can figure out what is the rest of the company. I speak for the Houston operation only, no clue of other offices.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to what are you doing with Sr. Management and the empowered ladies. Some of the long term managers have to much concentrated power that will eventually ruing the company.

Good

Proposal Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Foster Wheeler

Pros: International Company, Good environment, Accountability, global presence. Cons: Not very good in international offices collaboration Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Okay

Senior Cost Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Foster Wheeler

Pros: Good proceedures present in the management database. Collaborative work leading… Cons: Way too much gossiping and managemnet listening to opne side… Advice to Senior Management: More senior managemnt efforts should be expended in staff morale… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Foster Wheeler.

Worked for Foster Wheeler? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Foster Wheeler reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Foster Wheeler CEO J. Kent Masters. All reviews posted anonymously by Foster Wheeler employees.