Foster Wheeler
www.fwc.com Geneva, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Excellent company.

Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Foster Wheeler

ProsBenefits, flex time, modern clean office building, large usefull well thought out workspace, every other weekend is a 3 day weekend with Friday off.

ConsHaving to spend 9 hours plus lunch everyday in the office in order to earn that every other Friday off. Absolutely bizzare design of the water faucets in the bathroom lavatories.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe will survive the Obama administration. The economy will recover and we will be busy again. Keep up the good work and vote against politicians that hurt our business.

One year at Foster Wheeler

Product Manager (Former Employee)
Clinton, NJ (US)

I worked at Foster Wheeler

Pros: The pros are the following: Educational assistance Relocation Package Cons: Career Path help from supervisor Training for career development Advice to Senior Management: Career path development for young engineers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

My experience was good, knowledgeable, a great company to work for.

Executive Assistant (Former Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I worked at Foster Wheeler full-time for more than a year

Pros: Proposal Department was busy department, challenging able, my trainee was… Cons: The hours for working in the proposal hard, they expected… Advice to Senior Management: Management need to stop playing games with employees and be honest with employees. Help… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Foster Wheeler.

Worked for Foster Wheeler? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Foster Wheeler reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Foster Wheeler CEO J. Kent Masters. All reviews posted anonymously by Foster Wheeler employees.